KENCE Foundation is a non-government organization that focuses on community empowerment. We are happy to know that you are among the many individuals who are advocating the rights of the community.
1. To promote the knowledge and technical know-how on creating employment opportunities in order to enable the youth to have
good living standards.
2. To advocate the youth's involvement in utilizing the wealth which is available in their community for their economic development.
3. To raise awareness on environmental conservation in order to preserve natural environments for the current as well as the future
4. To empower the youth on facilitating access to Heath services to children, women, and old people, especially the vulnerable
5. To empower youth and the community in general to conducting researches, baseline surveys on different agricultural issues.
Youth Empowerment for Economic Development.